Saturday, October 30, 2021

#coffeeneuring 2021 Ride 2: Coffee and 'cross in Sun Prairie

Today's ride was a bit of a repeat of a 2017 coffeeneuring adventure. The weekend before Halloween means it's time for the Cross Fire cyclocross race in Sun Prairie. Of course 'cross on Halloween means there are costumes involved, and so I figured this would be a good destination. I packed the #coffeeoutside kit, homemade ginger snaps, and my Sony A6000. On the way I checked out some new bike infrastructure and collected some new roads for my Wandrer account. 70 km total distance.


Ginger snaps had so much snap they'd warrant a Paul Hollywood handshake


Cool bike infrastructure





New bike path on the edge of Madison





The number of bike repair stations in the greater Madison area is astounding




No comments:

Post a Comment